As a way to share the gift of poetry and quotes, we will bring in gifts of our favorites.
Here are requirements:
- Find a poem or quote that you really like OR write your own
- Make sure the poem is appropriate for school
- Write down or type that poem on paper
- Along with your poem, write a few sentences on why you picked that poem
- Wrap up your poem or quote and make it look like a present
- Bring it to class on FRIDAY 12/18
“I still believe that after every storm, eventually a rainbow appears.”
I chose this quote because I am a huge fan of Mariah Carey and I truly believe what this quote says. Many storms can occur and many hardships can bring you down but if you stay strong and look ahead, eventually a rainbow will appear and you will be happy.